Valencia is located on the east coast of the Iberian Peninsula, and is becoming well known as a trendy holiday destination and an enjoyable weekend spot for travellers in the UK to catch a bit of sunshine in warm Southern Europe. It’s also a popular retirement location, with many UK, German, Dutch and French buyers grabbing themselves a bargain property, according to Joseph Suarez who manages this Costa Blanca real estate agency. Here are five reasons whu Valencia is becoming a desirable travel and relocation spot.
- Valencia Cuisine – Valencia can certainly wow you with its food for someone who loves to experience new and unique world cuisine! Valencia is primarily notable for being the original birthplace of paella, and you can enjoy it with great gusto in Valencia in its many varieties, but there are plenty of other appealing cuisine options that are top-notch, so visit as many restaurants as you are able during your trip!
- Exciting Nightlife – Valencia enjoys a lively nightlife, so you are ensured a good time in an openly friendly and fun environment. Nightlife in Valencia is much more than a big, enjoyable party. Going out a night in Valencia is often a cultural experience, as Valencia nightlife is very diverse and famous across Spain.
- Valencian Fiestas – When considering how well Valencians maintain their traditions and with great enthusiasm–the utmost expression of their those tradition is are the numerous Fiestas that occur all year long, culminating with the globally famous Las Fallas. Las Fallas treats you to a wide variety of spectacular and colourful cultural experiences for your enjoyment.
- Valencia’s Beaches – Valencia is also a beach city among other diverse features. While you can experience various sites and cultures while wandering around Valencia to satisfy your leisurely tastes on a holiday, visiting the beach and basking in the relaxing rays of the sun is always a viable option. When considering city beaches, , Valencia Beach is a beautiful destination for a tranquil beach visit among plenty of other scenic and relaxing locations within a short distance of Valencia.
- Valencia’s Gorgeous Weather – Valencia, Spain, allows for a gorgeous Mediterranean climate, among the many reasons to visit the location. Not only can you experience true culture among the sites and features in Valencia, but you can experience the pure pleasure of the comfortable, warm weather by just being present in this amazing Spanish city!
- A Comfortable & Casual Atmosphere – The surprisingly down-to-earth element you will experience in Valencia is probably the best reason to visit! When considering all the destinations worldwide you would like to visit, you can encounter some pretty arrogant characters with tourist ghettos separated from the places frequented by a town’s natives. However, in Valencia, from the time you step off your plane, you are immediately immersed in genuine Valencian life, and you get to experience people who are proud of their rich heritage, who are delighted to view your interest in their culture and will gladly be of any assistance to give you directions or any other help you might need.